What to say...?



I'm feeling guilty... so much.

I'm trying to fix the ruined things.

Why did this happen to us?

I want to maintain good things between us... I really do.

Please... stay the same...

Even it's hard, I'm trying not to make things become weird...

Is it me? or is it you?

is it us? who can't help keeping things controlled...

I'm praying for your good

I'm whispering my hope through the end of night

I'm trying, you should know...

It's not my will to witness any of us in hurt today, tomorrow or ever...

no...

I'm really sorry...




2 comments:

feizia huslina said...

bagus sangat ni puisinya,,ziza yg buat??

enk enk enk,,I guess I know to whom this poem supposed for..hehe..maaf ya ziza,,nebak2 terus ni..
anyway, bnr lho,,bgus bgt puisinya..ajarin fei buat english poem dong..-,-

My Story-Cup said...

hihihi... bisa masuk kriteria puisi gak tuh Fe? zz gak yakin, cuma tulisan bebas gitu, gak niatin nulis puisi pas nulis itu. :D

hahaha, really? then who is the person? kasi tau la... XD

kayaknya malah fe yang pinter nulis puisi... kan fe puitis gtu orangnya. bedanya buat dalam english... kan ? kan? just give it a try... ^^
btw, blog kok gak di apdet lagi fe?

Post a Comment