How much do you know me?


How Much Do you Know Me?


I suppose you should ask me that question someday when we meet again after those long time and distance between us.

Because my answers  are really important, truth be told. I don’t know you much. That’s how I can say. I know the words sound really suspicious but, hey,  what I want to confess is that I didn’t mean to crush all good things we’ve already had  nor the things we are planning at. Not that. How so? Umm...

Let’s just go track back. Well... What I really remember is that you’re a good friend. One of the best in our group that time.

Hey, how much do you know me, actually? Or... should I be the one who ask you that question?  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

zizaaaaah... pic-nya cute kalii.. :D
wis simpan yah, langsung jadi DP bb nih, :p

My Story-Cup said...

huehehe... iya, imut li dia kan. :D
sila, wis... ^^/

Post a Comment