From June till now??

Hei, it has been long time I didn’t drop any words here. My Bad. Why must to be like this? Hiks, How could I maintenance this blog but I've forgot to update it regularly. Sorry me, there are alot of stuff almost destroy me, hahaha. What a hiperbolic analogy, huh... But hei, come on, it's true, rite? You can see it yourself. I'm not trying to manipulate the fact, okay.

Well, at least, I'm coming back again today, uwh, I mean tonight. Alhamdulillah... Yup, it is very different feeling when I write this post. The reason is, tonight is the 16th day of Ramadhan, fasting month! Yep. it is!

See? I even missed the chance to write my first impression of welcoming Ramadhan day of this year. What a misery... (lebay, hahaha). But, honestly, I was feeling a lil bit dissapointed when I realized that I had no post for describing how much I feel happy for this Fasting month coming. It is not always ramadhan in the whole year, rite, it is just once a year. And surely I do not need to explain much how grateful we are to have this ramadhan again with us. Again, alhamdulillah.

I am pretty sure I will write here more often about days and nights about Ramadhan. Hahaha. Believe me, I've kept so many stories, funny and sad things along these days, oh well. I feel happy very much actually whe I realized somehow. :)

Alright, Just have to admit that I really feel sorry for no post along june till today. I'll pay it, I will. Insya Allah. :D

See you then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment