Saudade

I just found this portuguese word. Ish, semacam langsung suka sama kata ni dan juga artinya la. Dalaam sangat. I just thought, we’re connected somehow. Let’s called it was, okay. Alright, what I want to say is that, saudade really useful and meaningful for like umm, ehehehe, the feeling sometimes I feel, in melancholy mood. ahahaha. *apa sih, nak*

What’s its meaning? Hmm, Faris once wrote a poem related to the meaning of this saudade.

What is saudade, you asked me?
just that longing reminiscence
that bitter feeling
for those sweeter times
that had gone by…




After visitting wiki and read it over the pages, I fixed something in my heart. I’m pretty sure about this. :P

yay. Don’t you think it’s a good thing to sharp your thankful to God this time, girl? Don’t you? Oh, come on.

Hahaha, thanks anyway to my friend who just leverage it so that I also could learn from you. Thank you. You know who you are. *eh* :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment