Wordless Wednesday

Prada/ June 26, 2013

Well, I just found some pictures while doing blogwalking to Katie the Scrapbook Lady and she's just talking about aliedward. Then I just visited it. As usual when I found anything related to craftwork, anything, particularly about scrapbook, I just feel enthusiastic easily. I enjoyed their work and stuff! it just... 'wow'. :)
It's really a great idea for scrapbooking your life. Project Life, she named it that way. You can give a visit to her homepage, many inspiring artworks and scrapbooking ideas will just make you amazed as I was. :)

So, I put some from hers as my entry today, :)
The idea for keeping many memories in our life is just brilliant. I mean, sometimes it comes to my mind that I want to have such thing but my scrapbook idea only for keeping photo and short stories along the pictures. But here, projecting every moment which pass and may be never come back and when I think we always can come back to see the memories right before our eyes, readily I'll say, 'yes' for sure! :)


And... I just love the sincere smile of her boy!! Masya Allah. :)



The happiness is simple yet priceless, isn't it?

These two has nice and decorative design that I love! :)



This one also caught my attention! :)


Wanna have one like this in my new scrapbook, hm, hm, ^^/ 



This cool picture is from her profile picture showed her staff trying to take pictures for their work. :)



...and this is her published book, manual about scrapbooking our life journey! Coba ada dijual di sini ya... :)
...
...
...
Alright, that's my wordless post for this time Wednesday! Hehehe. I love all the pictures above. Yay, thanks for the aliedward and katie. :)



 And, I hope you have a  great day, guys! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Udah masuk juga ke blog dia tadi pagi.... it's awesome... very bereh :-)

By the way, you are kinda active on your blog now, huh?! :-) It's great... keep going lah :-)

My Story-Cup said...

Yes, I always admire her work. :)

hehehehe, you just knew it now Rahmat since I was writing almost every day before and left this home without updates due to my hectic time.
I want to write again regularly even a short post everyday, heheh.
Thanks for ur support. you too, keep writing! ^^

Muhammad Haekal said...

adain workshop scrapbook, kak!
keren ini :D

アミ said...

alat dan bahan2 utk scrapbook tersedia di kraftologie zz ;)

My Story-Cup said...

@ Haekal : waaa... belum punya kapasitas kk, dek,:D workshop udah tinggi tingkatnya, Haekal. :D

@ Ami-chan : a~ honto desu ka? ntar mau liat2 deh ke sana. thanks alot ami!! :)

Post a Comment