Respecting People

I asked the one I trust and discuss many topics with. This time the question is about paying respect. "What do you think about respecting people even if it hurts your standing? How you deal with it if it happens to you"

It's just a short yet content answer, "I'd say this question is entirely context-dependent. People earn respect - they should not presume to be given it automatically. People who hold bigoted/uninformed opinions should not be respected just for the sake of it!"

Exactly! I then replied, "I agree with you. Respecting people is good but still it depends. Sometimes it will be no good at all when we tried so hard putting ourselves against our rational, such as paying respect to those who are not even deserved for it".

Yes, this is mutual relationship, people will earn respect from other when they act properly and deserved to be respected, isn't it?


Curcol clearly detected?True!:D

Anyway, How about you?  what do you think then? May be you have another point of view toward this thing? May b you would say that respect is a must no matter what? :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word is "if you want to be respected by other people, you must respect other people first"

:-)

My Story-Cup said...

exactly, there're few ways to say! :)

How's the ielts club going, btw? ^^

Anonymous said...

Great!! but it's not cool without you, sis :-)

My Story-Cup said...

hehehe, I'd love to join soon after my 'badai' leave, Insya Allah... :)

Post a Comment