When Saturday here!

How's life treating you recently?
Well, so far I could say that it's treating me so well. Alhamdulillah. Okay, okay, I know it's wayyy too much to say that it's only good things happened until now. Yet, what I meant earlier was that I did feel happy for things going on in this life. It implies that not only wonderful stuff that I have with me in this package but also difficult, hate-to-think-and-to-recall-stuff were there! They did! It's a bitter sweet package sending to me, right in front of my door every new day started. but, it shows that whatever happens, what you need to work on is the way you face it, the attitude you choose to deal with it. Then it leads you to always enjoy your coffee,  to thankful for every second God gives you to go through this journey with smile in your face and your heart.

Hari Sabtu ini memang gak kemana-mana, selain belajar kelompok di tempat Shalton di college station komplek belakang. Karena udah dua kali sabtu zz absen pas pergi ke Colombus dan Tupello pas jalan sama temen, kali ini zz harus datang sebelum beneran dicoret dengan kejam dari list sodara office room 25, kayak ancaman shalton kemarin. Hish kali anak tu.

Rasanya belum apa-apa, rasanya baru minggu kemarin pindah ke apartemen ini, udah sebulan aja. Time flies. Being busy with many things, classes, assignments, reviews, presentations, anak muda udah kena gilingan dari kapan-kapan kuliah mulai. Sabar anak muda. Memang gitu, nak, mana ada orang sekolah santai, cari ilmu itu harus berasa pahitnya. (ayah oh ayah, I know you're absolutely right). Yet, I can't help when I am having hard time understanding the paper works need to be done, it just splashed that it might be me, who dont understand this part of Physics, and it  might be me again who can't understand that level of english. =))

Men! Graduate School life starts crazy! This girl is trying her best to reach her target. It's already there, they set the bar high which I believe for good's sake. for better me and everyone, If we understand it that way.










0 comments:

Post a Comment